Monday, April 30, 2007

I finally buckled down and registered my car in Pennsylvania. I cried a little tear when I had to take off my Texas license plate. I sure did like driving around with a cowboy on both bumpers.



WARNING: This next picture is just plain nasty. A squirrel died in mid-stride in our yard at some point during this past winter. We didn't move it because, well, it's disgusting, and it didn't stink or anything because it was too cold to rot. But the snow melted, the ground thawed, the birds had their day with the squirrel, and now all that's left is fur and bones. Children, cover both your eyes.


Alas, it's finals time and we're all a little kooky around here. Tonight, Allison decided that she wished she had a pair of purple sunglasses while I practiced my moonwalk. The latter is not pictured because it's so hot that it'd burn your eyes out (unless you're wearing protective purple eyewear, pictured below). Did I mention that we're all a little crazy these days?

No comments: