Thursday, June 28, 2007

I have just returned from an incredible journey to Lisbon and Madrid with three of my cousins. We saw so much (and ate so much) that I will have to break the trip up into multiple posts, so check back often for updates. I'll post a few photos now in an attempt to whet your appetite, but it may take another day to sort through and edit all the pictures. Here are a few previews:

A view of Lisbon from the castle:


What do you get when you put three Kosts and a Doyle in the back of a taxi? Lots of laughter and a few pulled muscles. From left to right: Victoria, Emily, Theresa, and Diana


The castle in Sintra, Portugal:

Cabo de Roca, the westernmost point in all of Europe. I suppose that before the discovery of the Americas, this was the edge of the Earth.


Emily and Victoria in the Parque de Retiro, Madrid.

More to come soon!

1 comment:

sam said...

WOW Portugal looks BEAUTIOUS